[ct-user] Stew Perry Contest

To: ct-user <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Stew Perry Contest
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:12:49 -1000
I will be operating in the Stew Perry Top Band Distance Challenge this
weekend. I am using CT DOS for logging. In the past I have set up CT to
operate in a VHF contest mode, which works well with grid squares as the
exchange. The problem has always been that I have to keep the radio data
interface turned off, so that CT does not keep telling me I'm out of
band. I would like to have the frequency data from the radio logged. Is
there a way, using CT DOS that I can do this? Can I edit a file or
something to make a contest mode that accepts grid squares as the
exchange, and 160 meter frequency data from the radio? I don't care
about scoring, I leave that up to the contest sponsors to calculate. I
just want a Cabrillo log file generated, and the CW keying functionality
of CT to work for me.

Thanks,

N6KB