Re: [ct-user] Keying TS2000

To: "Bob Glasgow" <bob.gm4uyz@btinternet.com>,<ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Keying TS2000
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:37:18 -0400
I switched from a TS940 to TS2000 without a problem. One of the posts mentioned a paddle. The TS2000 has two jacks - one for a paddle and one for a key. The interface should connect to the key jack.

If you have not used the interface before you might need to check LPT addressing.

73, Larry W6NWS
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Glasgow" <bob.gm4uyz@btinternet.com>