Re: [ct-user] problem running CT

To: Dave and Lee Boland <dlboland2@earthlink.net>,ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] problem running CT
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:08:50 -0400
At 3/16/2007 04:23 PM, Dave and Lee Boland wrote:
>During the ARRL DX contest I got the error message
>"motive bridgeworks warning" and the note to start motive insight.
Motive Communications, Inc., a leading provider of online customer-care
solutions, today announced two new applications, Motive Chorus and Motive
Insight, that help create the first comprehensive e-service suite for answering
questions and solving problems online.

This has nothing to do with CT.  You had better check your computer for
something else.