Re: [ct-user] CT DOS Users Check your Log times for WPX

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>,"ct-user-owner" <ct-user-owner@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT DOS Users Check your Log times for WPX
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 02:33:39 -0400
MAL:
First, I didn't call you any names, I just didn't agree that your solution was
acceptable for todays applications (or yesterdays) !!!

I don't know why you have a bone to pick with Hans, his opinion is valid.
I wonder just how you are going to "deal with K0HB in my own way". This doesn't
like a very "Ham Like" attitude to me !!!

I don't think that Ed and I had any intent of "solving all the problems in the
world and creating world peace" !!! I was just trying to solve my first "Time
Aberration" since
I started using CT with Ver 5.07 !!!

All my message was about was suggesting that CT DOS users simply check their
"Log
Times" for correctness. We had a change in the dates for the EST/EDT this year
just
in case you didn't know !!!

I'm trying to decide whether to send you a jug of Scotch or a tube of
Preparation-H
to help get you back on track !!!

73
Bob, K1VU

P.S. I'm going to CC: you on my correspondence with Ed on this subject.