Re: [ct-user] CT -- short-form quick reference plus keyboard keyidentifi

To: gyantis@midtec.com, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu,ct-user@contesting.com, gmc@mailman.qth.net, n7lem@usa.net
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT -- short-form quick reference plus keyboard keyidentifiers
From: "JIMMY D HARRIS" <ab0uk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:39:14 +0000
Gary,

Thank you for the information.  We'll try to get a link up on the website.

Doug,  next time you are upating the COQP website please make a link to the
below referenced document.  The URL is about the middle of the second
paragraph.  Thanks.

My thanks to everyone for their support.  73, to all.

Jim, AB0UK