Re: [ct-user] Strange thing happening on a hub

To: <dave@ka1n.cn>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Strange thing happening on a hub
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:40:37 -0400
I'm assuming you are running DOS and you have the same DOS version on each
computer.  Also, I am
assuming you are using the same version of CT on each machine.  Your hub,
network cards and NETTSR
are apparently working OK, otherwise a computer with the non-working NETTSR
wouldn't communicate
with anyone.  So look for something else.  It sounds like computers 2, 3 and 4
may all have the same
station number. Check to see if you have any duplicate station numbers.  Make
sure each computer is
assigned a DIFFERENT station number in the CT setup.  This number is displayed
top-left just above
the log, "Stn x".

73, Ted W4NZ

Join the Tennessee QSO Party: