Re: [ct-user] CQP and latest Ver CT ( DOS ) - Busted ???

To: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CQP and latest Ver CT ( DOS ) - Busted ???
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 06:15:03 -0000
I've been a registered user since the very beginning of CT. Now I only use it
for SS, CQDX, ARRLDX, ARRL & CQ 160, and ARRL 10. If there are any major
rule/scoring changes to any of those contests I'll quit using CT completely.
Any other contests, like CQP, I use N1MM. Ken made a decision a few years ago
to get out of the CT programming business(I don't blame him). Jim AD1C is
keeping the data files up-to-date but that's it. N1MM supports my requirements:
Serial port to get info from radio and parallel port for CW. Log entry is
pretty straight forward. Post contest is also pretty straight forward.
Best 73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ