Re: [ct-user] I am having a problem with using <fix_mine.exe>

To: "Don Richards" <donsay2@cox.net>, <CT-USER@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] I am having a problem with using <fix_mine.exe>
From: "AK" <K4YKZ@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:14:13 -0400
I entered my call as a station worked to override a DX call on the line --
after hitting "Enter" before I actually worked the station. (The station
then went off the air.)

Just deleted the line before I sent my Cabrillo results in, so CQ won't try
to count my call in the score. I assume they independently calculate the
score. K4YKZ