Re: [ct-user] BAND FIX

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] BAND FIX
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 07:25:36 -0600
* N7MAL <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET> [2007 Nov 25 07:12 -0600]:
> I screwed up, actually my computer screwed up. I need to edit the band on one
> QSO. For unknown reasons my computer made one of my QSO's a 20 meter contact.
> I am single band 40 and my rig is on com1. How do I edit the band and fix
> it.?.?.?.

When I do that, I just scroll back to the QSO make the change (in this
case Alt-F1) and hit <Enter>.  The QSO should be corrected.

The thing I always liked about CT is that it allows painless editing of
stupid mistakes like I tend to make.

73, de Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of