[ct-user] CQ WW CW

To: "CT Users" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CQ WW CW
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:38:43 -0600
I was only able to take part in the CQ WW CW contest in short visits to the
rig. I worked less than 6 hours and made 140 contacts. There were 44 first
time contacts, which was good to see the new calls. CW is not dead yet. Ten
meters was a surprise and I worked 9 calls. DX for 10 meters was: D4;  3X;
PY; HC8; V51. I don't hear the calls the first time as I once did as my old
ears and brain just don't work together as they once did. But I still love
CW and try to work as many CW contests as I can. See all of you in the ARRL
10 meter contest in a couple of weeks.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M