Re: [ct-user] ARRL Robot rejections

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] ARRL Robot rejections
From: "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 07:05:28 -0500
I just "tuned in" to this thread.  I read that K7HP's files, when sent from
K8IA's PC and ISP, were accepted by the ARRL robot.  What I *don't* see is
any information on the specific e-mail client being used by K7HP, as
compared to the one at K8IA.

I mention this only because I've had people comment from time to time on the
"extraneous" files and tags that MS Outlook has attached to my outbound
e-mail without my knowledge.

Although Hank's ISP may be a possible source of the problem, it seems to me
his e-mail client should be equally suspect until proven innocent.  As Pogo
used to say, "We have met the enemy and he is us...."

Bud, W2RU