[ct-user] TSR Help needed for CT 10 user

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] TSR Help needed for CT 10 user
From: "AK" <K4YKZ@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:00:21 -0500
I am running CT10 (CT8 upgrade) and use COM 1 as my interface to my IC756P3
for band settings and mode.

The same cable is used with MixW for PSK & RTTY operation, and DTR is used
to switch the interface relay between receive to transmit mode.

CT10 sets the DTR signal on at all times. This keeps the transmitter in
transmit mode, unless I unplug the DTR signal to my RIGblaster interface
relay.

It sure would be nice if my initialization TSR for the CT contest logging
would just keep DTR turned off.

I have played with "-DTR" for comtsr1 in my CT initialization batch file,
but have had no luck in turning DTR off.

Any suggestions??   Andy K4YKZ