[ct-user] Need Fix for TVic Open LPT Failed

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Need Fix for TVic Open LPT Failed
From: "wo2n" <wo2n@att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:05:24 -0500
Hi Need help, Ctwin was working on my xp. Now when I start new file I get
error message on TVic window" Open LPT Failed".
I tried complete uninstall , downloaded install software 10.03.
Still same problem No keyboard CW to rig, can hear sound with sound on.
The LPT1 works as it always did with DX4win, which is working so hardware is
okay.
Ctwin is on LPT1 also. Used to work FB
Anyone else have this problem or know fix? looking back in  archives this
problem goes back 4 yrs. Only one computer and monitor working here.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated, 73, Bernie/WO2N.>