[SD-User] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20081018 (18 Oct 20

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20081018 (18 Oct 2008)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 02:47:28 -0000
A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

Statistics:
  Calls in master file: 47,863
  Source Logs: 3,178
  Total QSOs: 4,545,737 (unique calls: 142,808)

*** All new record highs! ***

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd@contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

If you want to check what version of the SCP files you are using, look for a
call beginning with "VER".  Every SCP file includes the version number in
the list of calls.  VERYYYYMMDD

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - Please let me know if you find any bad calls in the master file.