Re: [ct-user] Fwd: Saving log file

To: Dave Lee Boland <dlboland@embarqmail.com>,ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Fwd: Saving log file
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:16:05 -0400
Your log file is saved to the hard drive after every
transaction.  You can use a USB stick and assign it A: if you
want.  Or you can network multiple computers and those computers will
have the logs.  Or you can use a RAID drive for your log file and it
will be automatically shadowed.  Your choice and I am sure there are
other ways to do it.