[ct-user] CW on serial port

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CW on serial port
From: "poldo" <poldo98@alice.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:17:19 +0100
I use CT 9.92 and Windows 98SE via LPT1 for cw keying a TS940, everything
work fine.
Wishing work cw with my old TS830, I took away the 940 and LPT interface.
I connected the TS830 to the serial port COM1 with a W2ENY interface (relay
inside theconnector)
Despite my attempts CT does not switch the relay inside the interface.
I loaded COMTSR1 (9600 IRQ4 N82) and I tried other configurations, on CT
radio setup I selected from NONE to all Kenwood rigs, I made all these
attempts on Windows98/Prompt DOS and real DOS. Because I have also COM2 port
I duplicate everything
The COM ports are good (this Windows tells) the interface is ok (relay
switch at 3,2 volt) but CT does not control any serial port.
What can I try?  What I am wrong ??

Ed, IV3TQE