[ct-user] CTWin blip - any better way to recover?

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CTWin blip - any better way to recover?
From: jpescatore@aol.com
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 07:44:29 -0500
In this past weekend's CW Sprint, about 15 Qs in CTWin shut down on me for some
reason (I think it involved me hitting ESC a couple times in a row to wipe a
QSO, forgetting F10 was wipe). When I restarted, CT began to renumber QSOs,
starting with 0, even though the first 15 Qs were still in the log numbered
1-15.

Trying various things like wiping a few QSOs, quitting and restarting didn't
fix it, so the only thing I could think of was to start a new file and reenter
the first 15 QSOs. Given how bad 20 was and how puny weak I seemed to be on 40,
it probably didn't even cost me that many Qs...

Is there a better way to recover from this kind of thing - some way in CT to
reset the QSO numbering during the contest? After the contest I went back and
read through my 1994 CT v9 manual, but didn't see any documented text commend
or function key way to get into the serial number field to reset.

Thanks, John K3TN