[ct-user] CT DOS with PCI Parallel port?

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CT DOS with PCI Parallel port?
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:34:23 +0000 (UTC)
Good day:

I'm trying to get CT DOS working with a PCI card from Byterunner (PCI200H).

The serial ports on this card work fine with their driver.  TR Log works fine
with this card's parallel port.  CT doesn't appear to output anything to
a DVK or CW keying on this parallel port.

Does anyone know what CT wants from a parallel port?  I saw an old posting to
the reflector that someone had gotten a Byterunner card to work, but I've
been unsuccessful.

Let me know.  The blasted computer is running Vista, so CT Win isn't an option
(maybe until Windows 7 comes out... :-)).

Thanks.

73,

Mark, KD4D