[ct-user] CT DOS with PCI Parallel Port - AGAIN

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CT DOS with PCI Parallel Port - AGAIN
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:12:36 +0000 (UTC)
Good day, everyone, again:

My first posting was unclear.  I'm trying to run CT 10.003 under MSDOS on a new
computer without a parallel port or serial ports.  I've installed a Byterunner
PCI card with MSDOS drivers for COM1, COM2, and LPT1.

COM1 and COM2 are working fine and controlling the radios.  I even have
ethernet networking with NETTSR and an add-in card.

I can't get CT to access the parallel port for radio 1/2 select, CW keying,
or the DVK.  TR Log, another MSDOS program, is accessing LPT1 just fine.

Does anyone know why CT might not be accessing this port?  Again, I'm running
MSDOS.

Thanks and 73,

Mark