[ct-user] Fat Finger Quandry

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Fat Finger Quandry
From: K8MFO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 15:58:26 EDT
It has been years since I played in WAE CW.       On Friday night I set
things up and was very pleased with myself as I figured  out how to send QTCs
by using ALT L.      It took a  while to get my aging brain into sync,
realizing that I had to hit ENTER after  the callsign of the station to whom
the
messages were being sent.

While "fat fingering" this process, I inadvertently (short for screwing
up!) added an L immediately before 3 of the receiving stations call signs.

For example....   YR1C is now   LYR1C      DL8DYL is now  LDL8DYL
DM1A is LDM1A

How do I fix this?     I did go into the callsign  line to bring up the
erroneous callsigns, and then reactivate the QTC  window.      I changed the
call signs "post contest",  but I don't think that did it...

Who is wiser than I  am?     ........  I know ... that leaves me wide  open.

TIA for any help.   Its no big deal.    I can  always submit just a check
log with a note to the sponsors...   I was  a good boy and never went above
7040, so maybe they would take pity on me!

73

Don K8MFO