[ct-user] Fwd: CT DOS on add-on parallel port

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Fwd: CT DOS on add-on parallel port
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:37:20 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Terry:

The machine has no BOIS configuration for parallel ports at all. I've
installed the DOS driver to remap the two serial ports and parallel port
on this card.  The serial ports work fine with CT.  The serial AND parallel
ports work fine with TR.  All under MSDOS.  So, CT wants SOMETHING from the
parallel port that TR doesn't.

I was hoping someone knows what...

73,

Mark