[ct-user] CT info needed

To: "CT" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT info needed
From: "Brad Anbro" <n9en@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 22:58:41 -0000
Hello all,

Please don't laugh at my ignorance in regards to the
questions that I have about "CT." I am running the DOS
version 9.92.001 and I was wondering which files need to
be updated to keep the program current?

I mainly use CT for the CQWW contests and also the
ARRL Int'l. DX contests. I also use it for Field Day. I
have participated in the CQ-WPX contests in the past,
also.

Does the updating of the files consist of down-loading
the current files and over-writing the current files in the
DOS directory (C:\CT) or is there a better way of doing it?

Thank you very much for any help with this.

73,
Brad, N9EN