[ct-user] NAQCC - Lifetime membership is FREE!!

To: "CT-User" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] NAQCC - Lifetime membership is FREE!!
From: "Dave Raycroft" <va3rj@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:34:42 -0500
Want to break out of the dull winter routine?

Want to be part of the largest QRP CW club in the world? (4,000+ members
from 80+ countries!)

Perhaps you are looking for someone to "Elmer" you? Then we have just
what you need to develop and improve your CW skills, including QRS nets
perfect for the new CW op.

Or maybe you would like to volunteer your time and become an "Elmer" to
help one of those fellow hams new to Morse code.

And how about a Sprint or two thrown in for good measure?  We have them
too, for those of you who like a little friendly contesting. Our sprints
now rival many others in the amount of participation.

Want something that lasts a little longer than a sprint? We have
challenges that last a whole month with a different theme each month.

Into awards? Our extensive awards program has something for everyone.

Many of our sprints, challenges, awards, and other club activities
involve handsome prizes donated by our members.

Best of all, this and more can be yours at NO COST just by joining the
NAQCC (North American QRP CW Club).  Lifetime membership is FREE!!

As different as we may be, we all share one thing in common, and that is
our love for CW.

Now is the time to get involved!  Join our group that includes "Big Gun"
contesters, hard-core QRPers, experimenters, ragchewers and SWLers;
young and old alike.  We welcome all who want to help support CW and
have at least some interest in using QRP from time-to-time.

Help us on our mission to preserve and encourage CW activity on our
amateur bands. Sign up today and help keep CW alive and well.

Don't wait, do it now!

Visit http://home.windstream.net/yoel/ to sign up and receive your FREE
lifetime membership number and certificate.

On behalf of:
Tom, WY3H - NAQCC President
John, K3WWP - NAQCC Vice President
Paul, KD2MX - NAQCC Recruitment Officer
Dave, VA3RJ/VE3JDR - NAQCC Publicity Officer