[ct-user] CT 10.4.001 Broken for NEQP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 10.4.001 Broken for NEQP
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 00:46:39 -0400
I just discovered a problem with CT 10.4.001 for NEQP.

It appears the binary file (.BIN) is translating the band work to the next
lower one 80M comes out as 160M and so on.

I use AD1C's C2A program to get an ADIF to upload to LoTW. I double checked C2A
with another .BIN file and things were fine.

I ended up running B2R10 to look at the file, sure enough it was wrong.

I had to edit the entire file and then run R102B to get a .BIN file I could that
I could use C2A on to get the correct data into the ADIF file.

After all this I picked up 8 new Band/Mode/Countries 4 new Band/States.

I found the same problem with NEQP files for 2008 and 2009.

If you use LoTW you will have problems with no matches.

If just submit the log to NEQP, no problems as the .LOG file is correct.
Look like case of "2 Wrongs making a Right" !!!

I'll probably use CT again this year with NEQP, 7QP, IQP, and ARI all on the
same weekend and just bite the bullet after the contest.