Re: [ct-user] "Busted logs" from old DOS CT

To: ct-user@contesting.com, Dave Haupt <w8nf@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] "Busted logs" from old DOS CT
From: Dan Z <k2ywe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:23:28 -0800 (PST)
Dave,
I didn't read your original opost carefully enough.  Evidently you only looked
at the converted ADIF file.  Perhaps the conversion messed it up.

I suggest you convert the BIN to a CT10 BIN file and run it under CWin to see
if the times are still there.  If so, you can try converting it again or create
a Cabrillo file using the CT WRITELOG command, then convert the Cabrillo file
to ADIF (assuming you want an ADIF file).

Dan Zeitlin - K2YWE
South Shore ARC - K3AU
Annapolis, Maryland
http://danzee.org