[ct-user] A utility to convert CT .ALL to ADIF

To: CT Reflector <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] A utility to convert CT .ALL to ADIF
From: "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:34:55 -0700
Per a request from a well-known DXpeditioner who had lost his CT .BIN file
in a disk crash, but still had a copy of the ".ALL" file (ASCII file), I
wrote a little utility to convert his .ALL file to .ADIF. It only works for
DXpedition logs, but I could probably make it work for others.  It's not
something I really would want to put on the web and support forever, but
maybe others have a similar need at this time.

So, if you have an old .ALL file produced by CT that you need converted to
ADIF, and you can't find the corresponding .BIN file, just send the .ALL
file to me as an attachment (Zipped please), and I will see what I can do
to help.

If you still have the .BIN file, please just download and run CT2ADIF by
AD1C.  It's very easy to use.

http://software.ad1c.us/CT_to_ADIF/index.html

ADIF files may be loaded into ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW) and many
other programs such as QSLing software and award tracking software.

73,
Bob, N6TV