NA 9.16 Buglets

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA 9.16 Buglets
From: W8FN@aol.com (W8FN@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 20:49:00 -0400
Just found a note I made from the first use of version 9.16. I noted a couple
of very minor problems, all related to the post-contest log writing function:

1. The setup file for a LaserJet printer shouldn't put a page break at the
bottom of each file; this just wastes a sheet of paper.

2. The off-time/on-time summary seems to be incorrect.

3. The *.BAD file should be written to the directory defined for either the
log files or the print files, not the program directory. It's a **real** good
idea to rigidly separate data and code files.

The current version works very well indeed. I have never had it crash on me.
Only KU8E seems to have a supernatural ability to induce crashes in NA at
this station!

Randy, W8FN
W8FN@aol.com

--