NA 9.22

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA 9.22
From: 0007131253@mcimail.com (Richard L. King)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 13:50 EST
Thanks to everyone who helped me with the NA BBS tel # and advice. I
was able to download version 9.22 this morning. I have a problem with
it though.

If I bring it up with a DVP defined, the program bombs before going to
the operating screen. If I take that definition out and come up without
a DVP, then I get to the operating screen but the entry line is stuck
on 160 meters. I can't get it to change bands by either changing the
radio, ALT F1 & F2, or by typing in a freq in the callsign field. If
I enter a QSO, then the program will allow me to move the cursor up to
that QSO, and now I can change its band. Weird.

Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone running without problem with this
level? I am using a TS940 as the rig and when I was running 9.12 before,
I didn't see this problem.

73, Richard
K5NA@MCIMAIL.COM

--