Seasons Greetings

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Seasons Greetings
From: lyndon@ve7tcp.ampr.org (Lyndon Nerenberg (VE7TCP))
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 14:57:19 -0800
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy
holiday! I hope you received that little goodie from Santa that the
shack desperately needed :-)

The last year has been a busy one here. The system has undergone some
substantial changes and picked up several new services. You can look
forward to much more in 1996.

Santa was good to VE7TCP, too. He dropped off a 16 MB memory expansion
for the system that has helped immensely with the mailing list
throughput problem we were suffering this past fall. I would like to
thank all the Elves who made this possible:

        Ken Wolfe (K1EA), Tim Duffy (K3LR), Bob Winters (KD7P),
        Dean Fredriksen (W8ZF), Ray Ortgiesen (WF1B),
        Jim Larsen (of Larsen Antanna fame), and finally,
        Jim Reisert (AD1C) who also puts in countless hours
        taking care of mailing lists and bulletin archives on
        the system.

These people deserve your thanks - without their help the system
would have become a victim of it's own success!

73 es best of the season,

--lyndon  VE7TCP/VE6BBM

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org