[na-user] What happened to user support??

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] What happened to user support??
From: n4bp@shadow.net (Bob Patten)
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 02:21:32 -0400 (EDT)
Some time ago I purchased NA v8.x for about $50.  I paid another $35 or
so for the v9.x upgrade.  I have been getting the periodic 9.x upgrades
from the NA BBS via the "LTA Download Service".  A few weeks ago, the
download service began showing me v8.x with no file available.  I've left
several messages on the BBS asking for an explanation but cannot get any
response.  Has anyone else had a similar experience?  I suppose I'll have
to try and raise someone at LTA via LL but wonder if that's possible??
Anyone have any other suggestions on how to get the upgrades?  I recall
that there was to be a v9.x upgrade around today's date...

Bob Patten, N4BP
n4bp@shadow.net

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org