[na-user] Voice Blaster?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Voice Blaster?
From: ke7gh@contesting.com (ke7gh@contesting.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 15:33:13 +-100
Here's the deal:

1) 2 or 3 years ago, I purchased the CVB TSR program which has
   never used

2) Later bought DVP, but sold it due to lack of ISA slots/interrupts

2) Can I obtain an update of this TSR?

3) Saw some Internet activity previously (misplaced):
   a) manual had (has) incorrect LPT pin assignment
   b) low audio
   c) interface to Yaesu DVS jack

4) What are the current stories?  Updates?  Repeats?

5) Would like to connect following:
   a) DVS jack on FT-990/1000MP (when not using DVS-2)
   b) Yaesu 8-pin for FT-736 V/UHF (no DVS)

6) SoundBlaster is interfaced to radios for RX and TX (patch jack)

7) What are my simplest or best solutions for using this software?

             ke7gh@primenet.com
            ke7gh@contesting.com
        http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh
   yaesu-request@contesting.com subscribe