[na-user] NA Users on ARCI Tests?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA Users on ARCI Tests?
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@shadow.net> (Bob Patten)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 01:35:50 -0500 (EST)
On 7 Dec 1996, Ken  Newman  N2CQ wrote:

>    Any other NA Users running ARCI Tests on this product?
> Your input would be most helpful in considering this logger.

Yes..  The template works fine, but one thing to be careful with.  In the
column for ARCI #/power, the program will credit it as a member UNLESS
the field includes a "W" for watts.  I made the mistake of logging a few
QSO's as "QRO" and the program credited them with points as members.  So
if someone refuses to tell you their power, either delete the QSO or be
sure that last field includes a "W" in one form or another...

73,

Bob Patten, N4BP

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org