[na-user] Need some help on .mlt

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Need some help on .mlt
From: dap14@chrysler.com (dap14@chrysler.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:36:28 -0500
     I am not familiar with the rules for PACC contest.  From your message,
     it appears that the multipliers are very complicated, with extra
     multipliers for call areas, but only in certain countries.  NA is not
     designed for such multipliers, which might cause memory problems due
     to so many multipliers on different bands.

     Even so, I don't think you can make a multiplier table for these
     rules.  If you would send me a good description of the multiplier
     rules, I will examine the possibility to add this to NA.  However,
     this may be very complicated (memory problems mentioned above) so I
     cannot promise.

     73, Dave/K8CC
     dap14@chrysler.com
     k8cc@ix.netcom.com