[na-user] Using the LTA BBS

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Using the LTA BBS
From: dap14@chrysler.com (dap14@chrysler.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 10:13:57 -0500
     Most of the time, the BBS problems are the result of user
     unfamiliarity.  I don't want anybody to be offended by that statement
     - even K8CC had a learning curve while trying to download a new copy
     of MASTER.DTA.  I've never done a NA download to know the nuances of
     that particular process, however its safe to say that it's important
     that you follow the BBS instructions exactly.  You MUST enter the
     correct password to be recognized properly.  Pay close attention to
     the menus to get into the correct BBS area for the task you want to
     accomplish.

     If you have a problem with the BBS, try contacting Tim, K3LR directly
     at k3lr@contesting.com.  It's been my experience that he works very
     hard to resolve these BBS access issues in a timely manner.

     73, Dave/K8CC

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org