[na-user] Latest Version?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Latest Version?
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 20:42:44 -0800
Feb. 19 8:30 PM PT (Feb 20 0430Z)

Just downloaded NA10.EXE from LTA BBS. Thought it would be NA10.16, but it's
10.15, which supposedly has some bug(s).

When will 10.16 (or whatever) be available?

Well, at least it took only the 3 minutes. I'm using Procomm Plus for Windows
95 Ver 4
now. I was using a VERY old shareware version which wouldn't go above 9600 bps.
Interestingly enough, this new program doesn't support Q-Modem, which I
understood
 to be pretty darn fast. It supports X-, Y-, and Z-Modem and 8 others I forgot
but noticed them on Tim's BBS. Which one would be the best to use, or is it
simply a function of bps and it doesn't matter which letter I invoke?

73 & Thanks.
Bob AA0CY

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org