[na-user] LOCK-UP AFTER CALLING UP "SPOTS"

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] LOCK-UP AFTER CALLING UP "SPOTS"
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 12:04:01 -0800
The NA Version says 10.16, but I have a problem which I understood occurred in
10.15 and
was corrected in 10.16. My UPDATE.DOC stops at 10.15.

When I call SPOTS, the screen shows up. However, when I return to the main
window, the
SPOTS will not go away, it doesn't respond to F11 (in fact the keyboard is
locked up), and the
hard drive is activated without doing anything (like it's searching for
something). There is no
error message posted on screen. Everything comes back to normal after I reset
the computer.

Do I have a version with a bug? Is the corrected version on the LTA BBS? Do I
have the corrected
version, but possibly it doesn't like my computer? I have an Emerson 286-16
(DOS is on ROM);
however, this is the first time I've run into a problem in over 4 or so years
of using NA.

Thanks and 73,
Bob AA0CY

--