[na-user] SPOTS window lockup

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] SPOTS window lockup
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 19:34:20 -0800
----------
From:  dap14@chrysler.com[SMTP:dap14@chrysler.com]
Sent:  Monday, March 03, 1997 6:24 AM
To:  na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org

     A couple of suggestions:

     1) Does the lockup occur only when you close the panel with saving
     (i.e., press Ctrl-Return) or also if you simply exit (i.e., press
     Escape)?
Tried it twice, once with Ctrl-Return (after making changes, which seem to have
"taken")
and once with Esc. Locked up both times. As I mentioned, there were no error
messages;
just a keyboard lock-up and the hard drive just spinning its wheels.
     2) Do any older NA versions exhibit the same problem?
This did NOT happen with 10.04, 10.13, or 10.14. Did not download 10.15 because
of
some problem.
     3) Do you have any TSRs loaded?
No.
     4) Have you run any virus-checkers recently?
I use my Pentium with Norton Anti-Virus always running for BBS. Then transfer
to 3.5" floppy
and install on the 286 which I use for contesting. I assume that if there was a
virus, Norton
would have caught it on the Pentium.
I assume because the program's initial blue screen comes up with 10.16 that I
have this
version. I vaguely remember that 10.15 had a problem with packet.
     If anyone else has seen this problem, please advise.

     73, Dave/K8CC

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org