[na-user] RE: [TRLog] New section?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] RE: [TRLog] New section?
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 18:01:29 -0700
It's a new section which was created last year but doesn't become a section for
contesting purposes until later this year (79 sections in Sweepstakes this
year).
Contest software writers like Tree are going to go crazy as Canada is rumored
be creating even more sections in the next few years. This is going to be
interesting.
As one example, how can we compare scores and clean sweeps of yesteryear with
now? Why isn't Brooklyn (NY) a separate section, let alone a DXCC country? By
the
same logic used to create NL (distance and remoteness from MAR), we could
justifiably
create  North and South Nevada sections etc.
73, Bob AA0CY<@CONTESTING.COM>