[na-user] na/iaru hq entries -Reply

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] na/iaru hq entries -Reply
From: Jeffrey Maass <jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us> (Jeffrey Maass)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 20:32:58 -0400 (EDT)
On 16 Jul 1997 James.E.Brown@LRD03.usace.army.mil wrote:

> Yes, me too.  Also, it recorded my state rather than my ITU zone in
> the "sent exchange".  Also, it recorded 3 points for qso's with the
> same ITU zone as mine, rather than the required 1 point.  Also, there
> seems to be no way for it to automatically count the HQ stations as
> mults.  I sent an inquiry to datom@contesting.com about this, but no
> response so far.

This _did_not_ happen to me. It sounds like a messed-up setup (like, for
the wrong contest?) on your part.

Which version? My esperiences were with 10.19.

Jeff Maass       (jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us)      Amateur Radio K8ND
      USPSA/IPSC # L-1192   NROI/CRO          NW of Columbus Ohio
      25000 Members in 2000!

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org