[na-user] Source for current .DTA Files?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Source for current .DTA Files?
From: Jeffrey Maass <jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us> (Jeffrey Maass)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 16:56:58 -0400 (EDT)
I have downloaded and used MASTER.DTA (timestamped 10-14-96) from the DATOM
WWW site, but I wonder if there are other .DTA files available?

The example in the NA manual (page 30) shows 'DX' and 'WVE' as also being
out there somewhere. Where might I find them, and who keeps them
up-to-date (adds newly-reactivated contesters like me and changes callsigns
transmografied under the vanity callsign program)?

Thanks,

Jeff Maass       (jmaass@freenet.columbus.oh.us)      Amateur Radio K8ND
      USPSA/IPSC # L-1192   NROI/CRO          NW of Columbus Ohio
      25000 Members in 2000!

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org