[na-user] Missing keys

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Missing keys
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@shadow.net> (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:58:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Bill Fisher - W4AN wrote:

> Interesting.  I was CATing a FT1000MP when I had my problem.  I dont
> think 2 radio selection has anything to do with it.  We had the problem
> in IARU as M/S and two radios was not selected on either station.

Just finished some more tests at home.  Misses keystrokes whether
AUTOPARTIAL is on or off.  Misses keystrokes with Radio 1 enabled for my
FT-1000MP.  Does NOT miss keystrokes with Radio 1 disabled!
                 ^^^
It's definitely caused by CAT.  Is it only with FT-1000MP or all radios?

                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                          E-Mail: n4bp@shadow.net
               Web Page:  http://www.shadow.net/~n4bp/n4bp.htm
                      Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715