[na-user] NAQSL Printing Trouble

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NAQSL Printing Trouble
From: wallace offutt <woffutt@davinci.netaxis.com> (wallace offutt)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:25:04 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

I am having trouble printing labels with NAQSL on my LaserJet 5L.  I am
using Avery 5261 Laser Labels.  The letters "Confirming QSO With" are just
barely on the label at the top of the sheet but begin to slide off about
1/3 of the way down the page.  At the bottom of the page the phrase
appears about 1/16" up from the bottom of the label.  Every once in a
while a whole sheet comes out perfect but then the next one will be
screwed up again.

I am using NA version 8.09.

Anyone have any suggestions for fixing this?

Thanks in advance!

73,

Hal Offutt W1NN
Darien, Connecticut