[na-user] NA and Omni-VI+

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA and Omni-VI+
From: Michael Barts <mbarts@vt.edu> (Michael Barts)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 01:16:56 -0500
For the other Omni VI and NA users:
CQWW was the first time I've had the Omni wired up to the computer. I
noticed that as I tuned around, I kept getting "Radio Out of Contest Band"
messages flashing up on the screen. They'd flash up and disappear
immediately. It never locked up the rig or computer and caused no problems
as far as I could tell, but has anybody else seen this? It was
annoying/disturbing.

73, Mike N4GU
R. Michael Barts                                (540) 231-6834
Research Associate                              (540) 231-3355 FAX
Antenna Lab/Satellite Communications Lab
Center for Wireless Telecommunications           ARS N4GU
Virginia Tech                                        EM97
http://lab.ant.ee.vt.edu/barts.html              n4gu@vt.edu