[na-user] Beta Testing

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Beta Testing
From: Bill Fisher - W4AN <w4an@contesting.com> (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:31:24 -0500 (EST)
>  Points and multiplier scoring
>  Dupe or call related windows
>  Multiplier releated windows
>  Packet pperation
>  Band map
>  Two radio operation
>  Multi-computer networking
>  Computerized radio control
>  Voice and CW keying
>  Output files

One of the things that I used to bust Kenny (K1EA) on when I was doing
EARLY CT beta testing was key strokes.  When he came out with a new
version I would enter every possible keystroke on the keyboard from every
possible position (position meaning state of the program).  To me, this
is the first line of defense.  I dont want to hit ALT-whatever and find
out it dumps me to a dos prompt.

As far as testing two radio stuff...  Unfortunatley, I may be utilizing
this feature more than anyone else, but with my shack in the mountains it
makes it very difficult to test.  Most of the time I dont leave my radios
up there for obvious reasons.  Maybe there is someone else that has a
home station that could test the two radio stuff with me?

Just my 2 cents.