[na-user] re: possible 10.24 bug

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] re: possible 10.24 bug
From: Bill Long <wlong@wmdc.edu> (Bill Long)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:25:50 +0000
I, too have the alt-L crash problem.

I just purchased NA and installed it last night.  (v 10.24).

I am running it under DOS on a Macintosh clone computer, no rig control,
packet cluster, etc., just simple logging functions.  This system has been
VERY stable contesting with CT over the past year (never had a crash).  NA
crashed within 5 minutes of installation, while I was learning its
features.  alt-L crashes it every time, as soon as you try to log a
subsequent qso by pushing RETURN or ENTER.

I'm sure glad I didn't try to run sweepstakes with NA!

73, Bill

Bill Long NY3M
wlong@wmdc.edu