[na-user] Two-radio switchbox?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Two-radio switchbox?
From: KA6SAR@aol.com (KA6SAR@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:38:13 -0500 (EST)
After being a long-time CT and TR user im pleased to say that Im now an NA
user for good. I really like the direction this program is going and the
support is First Class. For those of us fortunate enough to be able to copy 2
or 3 callsigns per qrz, the Callsign Scratchpad is a nifty feature. Im also
excited about the Two-radio support and plan to really push the program hard
in this area.

Whats the latest on the Two-radio switchbox being offered completly
assembled? Im a pro baseball scout and have ZERO time this time of the year
to build it, and what time i do have i want to use it racking up points. Is
there a plan to offer this box complete? Or if not is there someone willing
to build one? Just email me the cost of the box from K8CC plus all parts. I
will pay you for your time as well.

Mike Baker - KA6SAR

KA6SAR@aol.com