[na-user] Scoring Stew Perry Challenge

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Scoring Stew Perry Challenge
From: David A. Pruett" <k8cc@ix.netcom.com (David A. Pruett)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 23:10:45 -0500
Spike, W9XR posted this question to the NA reflector.  In a subsequent
e-mail, he indicated he was using NA9 to run the contest.  Just so there is
no confusion, NA9 does not have the improved distance calculating
algorithm, and also does not contain the points rule calculation to support
the Stew Perry Challenge.

Sorry if there has been any confusion.

73, Dave/K8CC

Home phone: (734) 481-0755