[na-user] ***.REF File

To: <>
Subject: [na-user] ***.REF File
From: Ron Wetjen <> (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 05:58:11 +0000
Hi Gang,

Using NA 6.1 (yeah, I know ... but it works!), there was a way you can
make a reference file, which would show up if you typed REF in the
callsign field.  My manual is out on loan, and I seem to have erased my
sample file.  There was one line of text that had to be put into that
file, along with the rates, but I can't remember what it was.  Anyone
remember doing this, or have an old manual lying around, and could look
up what I'm missing?  I would surely appreciate it.

73, Ron

Ron Wetjen

Amateur Radio Operator WD4AHZ -
Sarasota Emergency Radio Club -