[na-user] Templates for VA QSO Part

To: <>
Subject: [na-user] Templates for VA QSO Part
From: Michael Barts <> (Michael Barts)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:57:36 -0500
For those interested, I've created NA templates for the VA QSO Party
this weekend for both VA and non-VA stations. If you'd like a copy,
drop me an email and I'll send them to you. Hope to work you during
the contest!

73, Mike N4GU

R. Michael Barts                                (540) 231-6834
Research Associate                              (540) 231-3355 FAX
Antenna Lab/Satellite Communications Lab
Center for Wireless Telecommunications           ARS N4GU
Virginia Tech                                        EM97