23 MARCH 1998
NEW NA RELEASE 10.26 NOW AVAILABLE
A new version of the NA contest logging program is now available.
This new version will be available from Radio Bookstore, or the DATOM web
site by Tuesday, 3/24/98 so WPX SSB ops can take advantage of it.
This release corrects the following program bugs:
- IC-756 would not set split frequency correctly.
- Program would crash if a QSO was logged with the Abbreviations List
window open and there was no multiplier alias file.
- With two radios, Check Partial now correctly reflects the band(s) of the
active radio configuration (main or alternate).
- When starting NA with a new file name on the command line, program would
ignore the file name and open the directory list rather than going
immediately to the information sheet.
- When setting the split VFO frequency, data is now checked for validity
to prevent a program crash.
- A remotely logged QSO coming in from the network would cause erroneous
calculations to be displayed on rate bar.
- Kenwood choices for radio data connection have been revised to KENWOOD1
KENWOOD2, the number specifying the number of stop bits.
For the convenience of NA users, the ZIP1026.EXE archive on the DATOM web
site contains current versions of all of the NA accessory programs (CONFIG,
NAU, etc.), help and multiplier files. These versions are:
Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tom Pruett, WB8VMN
Administrative requests: na-user-REQUEST@contesting.com